Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pinterest Love

I have a few things I have been wanting to start working on off my Pinterest Boards. I am hoping to get to a few of these this week (still finishing up a few from last weekend at the moment) But here is my weekend pinspiration..... 

Xmas Decor....
Source: etsy.com via Shari on Pinterest


Birthday Party Game......


Start a Journal To Maddux (what an awesome idea)....


Check out this Santa!..........


I need some Door Decor!............
Source: google.com via Fawn on Pinterest



This would be a great addition to our Photo Gallery Wall!...
Source: etsy.com via Fawn on Pinterest


Making this with Maddux!!!!!!...........


and this with him! :)


Now Obviously I cant get all of this done... but hopefully I can make a dent in my list :) Do you have some pinterest projects you are starting this weekend? Are you starting your Xmas decor? Homemade gifts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved